Updated – February 20, 2023
Financial Services Positions:
Ready for something new where you can assume more responsibility? Do you want to use your accounting knowledge and experience, and engage more actively from an operational perspective? We’re seeking a talented and capable person to be a key member of the team…. overseeing and handling multiple needs for a small Foundation in downtown Boston. Your duties will focus on the full financial spectrum of activity for this organization and its daily operations. Reporting to the Managing Partner, your duties will include general accounting and other operational needs from the basics to the analytical: paying invoices, recording and maintaining daily financial transactions, entering payroll journal entries, performing reconciliations, preparing financial statements, assisting accountants in closing the books, working with Grant needs and other related aspects.
- Process invoices, and verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables
- Monitor, track, and process donor Grants
- Ensure the accuracy of an organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner
- Protect organization against unintentional overpayment
- Other related tasks, as needed
- Financial Management and Transactions
- Handle all bookkeeping duties, including accounting on QuickBooks system, bank, and credit card
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Input payroll information from payroll vendor on a bimonthly basis
- Generate and present monthly financial reports and other reports, as needed
- Assist in implementing and maintaining internal controls
- Other related tasks, as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and/or financial transaction experience required; including exp. using QuickBooks Online and Bill.com
- Unquestionable integrity, judgment, and discretion
- A self-starter who anticipates and actively seeks opportunities to problem solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
Please submit your resume in strict confidence; must be fully eligible to work legally in the US;
Candidate should list their salary expectations to be considered promptly.
No Sponsorship or Relocation will be offered.
This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience; Health & Dental benefits offered. Position may be flexible for hybrid or full-time in office
Accounting /Manager – Boston, MA (Multi-Family Office) – Duties focus primarily on overseeing a team of Associates who are responsible for the day-to-day functional administrative accounting and administrative needs for an assigned portfolio of clients.
Managers’ responsibilities focus on guiding the team and reviewing the full-cycle of books and records for their clients, which generally includes: managing the bill pay process ensuring for accuracy and completeness; properly recording journal entries for detailed P&L; capturing balance sheet items and identifying tax-deductible expenses as well as preparation of standard or ad hoc client reports. Additional duties may include oversight of other significant items to include, reconciling credit card, bank account and investment activity; assisting with standard and special projects related to a client’s estate planning needs; as well as relevant insurance items regarding various properties and holdings. As your proficiencies, competencies and subject matter expertise develops, you would be expected to take on more complex aspects of our client’s needs and participate more directly with client communications and their external provider network.
BS/Accounting – CPA would be helpful; 5 + yrs. experience with G/L and GAAP; hands-on skills in QuickBooks; Excel and the ability to interface with all levels and outside professionals.
Legal Positions: No Searches presently
Legal Counsel / Contract Counsel – (In-House – Multiple Openings) Exciting new positions for transactional lawyers looking to further their careers in busy corporations …this is a great time to get on-board if you have significant experience in Contracts, OEM agreements, distribution/licensing agreements aneneral transactional and corporate/secretarial matters. Must have significant experience in a broad array of general corporate law matters and contractsgotiations; and advanced counseling skills to work with internal clients; 5+ years experience; JD with distinction; outstanding communication skills; integrity and competenc
Technology Related Positions: No Searches presently
Feel free to call us and inquire about any unlisted opportunities; we are always seeking candidates with experience in any of the specialty areas we represent.
Interested in any of the above positions – please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org